Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Ichirou the Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legacy

Legacy

Ichirou the Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Ichirou the Legacy   Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:06 pm

General Information

Name:
Ichirou Tatsurai Jinsu.

Nickname:
The Legacy.

Looks:
Long Silver hair, sea green eyes that sparkles in the light. That's basically it. His hair has a purple tint in different lighting areas.
Ichirou the Legacy Riku-2
Ichirou the Legacy Riku

Personality:
Nice,Kind hearted guy and very intellegent. He loves animals but think humans are the true threat to the world. He loves to fight and would like to prove himself that he is the best but seems to never get a real challenge. When he was younger,his parents like to dance alot,so he likes to dance aswell and loves people who know how too. He also is a lazy ass who doesnt like to do anywork besides fighting. Insects annoy him the most and think all shouldn't be alive except bee's that pollenate flowers and bring life to the world. Like stated ealier,he does not like labor in any sorts except when it has to do with Fighting. The sun seems to irritate his left eye and he doesn't like that either. Otherwise, Ichirou is a nice guy that loves adventure. That is his true Personality but over all of that is a coat of mystery, distance and blank emotion. You must be truly close with Ichirou to get through this thick layer of protection to reach his soft and kind core.

Weapons:
Phantom or Zetsumei is a special blade that is very oddly created. The blade has a special ability emit a wave of chakra everytime it is swung at it's opponent. The wave of chakra enters the body of the opponent and disrupts the chakra flow of the opponent and leave the opponent stunned temperarily. THis sword has other creative abilities Ichirou plans on using during battle.

Chuunin.

Village:
Konohagakure No Sato.

Known jutsus

(Genin get 2, Chunin get 4, Jounin get 6, ANBU get 7, Kage get 10-20. S-Rank criminals get 8, missing nin get whatever there previous rank was.)

Transformation Jutsu

Substitution Jutsu

Body Replacement jutsu

Clone Technique

Clone great Explosion

Body Flicker

Temporary Paralysis Jutsu

Shadow Shuriken Technique

Muniplated Shuriken Technique

[b]Name:
Ninja Art: Can't See Everything.
Element: None.
Description: Ichirou preforms handseals and suddenly, his physical features, looks, and being disappears from sight. He blends in with the surroundings, fading from existance as some would say.

Name: Fire Release: Flame Cloud
Element: Fire
Description: Ichirou, a preforms handseals and enhales, then exhales a large cloud made of pure flames at his opponent that would engulf the whole area in fire or he could aim it in the air and use chakra control to muniplate where it moves or ride the flame cloud to anywhere and use chakra control to muniplate it's direction, speed and everything else.

Name: Kagutsuchi: Inferno Blaze
Description: Kagutsuchi is a jutsu created by Ichirou that engulfs his whole arm in an inferno blaze covered with flame chakra and fierce as a tornado. It starts off as a small flame that emits from the palm and then suddenly, it takes over the whole right or left arm and this jutsu boosts the speed and percision of Ichirou. Ichirou would then strike his opponent with the flame chakra engulfed arm and send the opponent ablaze on contact making it an instant victory. Inferno Blaze takes many traits of Rasengan and Chidori, the striking style of chidori and somewhat the same effects of the rasengan when the opponent is hit.

Name: Flame Spear
Description: Ichirou preforms handseals and generate fire chakra in his palm and aims it at his target. A long spear made of pure flames that would extent and retract at Ichirou's will. Ichirou can also curve the angle of the spear, making it bend and such.

Name: Fire Style: Seekers
Description: Ichirou creates fire balls of how many he pleases and fires them towards the direction of his opponent or in the air and the fire balls, HEAT and CHAKRA seek out their opponent, tracks down the opponent and attempts to hit them to get their target no matter what. Ichirou can muniplate the size of the fire balls using chakra control from afar.

Name: Silent Nightmare.
Description: The Weakness is the Byakugan at it's strongest point. Ichirou would preform handseals quite swiftly and once completed. It will place a genjutsu on not onlt the opponent but everything within a 30 mile radius. All living things are placed under this genjutsu that they cannot hear an opponent. It would take immense concentration to break this Genjutsu. Ichirou would mostlikely strike when he is unheard and this jutsu amplifies his strategies.

Name: Darkness Reign.
Description: Ichirou would place a Genjutsu on his opponent that darkness on his side and that he can muniplate darkness and the shadows, having shadows consume his opponent from the bottom rising up slowly. The opponent feels suffocated and unable to breathe, unable to move.

Name: False Presence
Element: None
Description: Ichirou activates this Genjutsu when she preforms handseals and the target(s) glance at her. The mind of the opponent starts to see multiple Ichirou's everywhere,every where he looks it's a Ichirou waiting to attack. The False Kazurai's attack in many but only hurting the mind of the Target when he believes he is being attacked by the many groups of Ichirou much like clones. The opponent also believes that he has no chakra left to do anything and all his attributes were lowered but in reality the target has everything he or she began with. This genjustu also turns living real people look like multiple Ichirou's to make false appearence. The target could accidently kill one of his own.

Name: Float with the Wind.
Element: Wind.
Description: Float with the Wind Technique is a jutsu that allows Kazurai to move as fluent with the wind yet ferocious like a hurricane and have control like a tornado. This allows him to move swift but quietly or slow and soundless which is an advantage to Ichirou seeing as he is a ninja.

Name: Shattering Noise
Element: Sound
Description: Ichirou creates handseals and unleashes a ear bleeding, concentration shaddering and mostlikely brain disrupting loud noise produce from just nothing. This jutsu allows Ichirou to random produce a noise at it's loudest degree of instant ear bleeding and maybe more if the opponent stays in the area for long. This jutsu is deadly, and can kill if the opponent doesn't move.

Other information

Background Information:
Long Before the Birth of Ichirou

Long ago, The Jinsu clan started in a small village. Peaceful, loving people who loved the beauty and sound of their surroundings. Children played with each other in the fields happily. Festivals occurred occasionaly due to the villages beliefs, where dancing, eating and drinking was all at once. The village seemed like a very cozy place to be to just relax and take time off work to have fun. That is, until Zetsumei Ashinore, an S-Ranked missing nin from Kirigakure, standing at a height of seven feet, long silver hair and violet eyes to compliment his hair that switched between curly when in warm temperture, to flat and straight when cold temperture. Zetsumei didn't waist time, him and his C-ranked and B-ranked ninja aided Zetsumei in his take over of the village. However a family did not stand for it, the family's head and soon to be reconized as the clan leader, step agaisnt the threat and chased them off, ho is this possible? what the villagers don't know is that Kyorei Shigekuni "Yamamoto" Jinsu, the family's head is a ninja. They were surprised but excited to see a real ninja in work. Since Yamamoto knew what it takes to be a ninja and protect the village, he was dubbed as Village Leader. Yamamoto's plans for the village comes soon after he was dubbed. Yamamoto instructed a ninja learning session every day to teach his villagers how to become ninja and over the years, the simple, peaceful village grew into something more, a ninja village that fallen into the grips of violence and war. The village name became Enmugakure No Sato. Why Enmugakure No Sato? because the village was surrounded by fog to begin with and to enter the village from the outside, you would have to dive in the fog and hope that you reach a destination because the fog takes up a LARGE surrounding. Engulfing nearby mountains aswell which was, at the time, the most helpful and defensive method at the time. Yamamoto taught his ninja how to muniplate the fog so they can leave to do missions and come back with good results, also to use the fog in battle. As their missions became more and more a success, the village grew larger and larger and so did the fog. The Infamous Jinsu clan/Dynasty of Enmugakure No Sato began to dominate until, The "Take-Over" began.

The Take-Over is a mission and THE mission that put an end to Enmugakure's reign and slaying most of the Jinsu. Nearby smaller ninja villages, plotted together, in hopes of putting an end to the ever expanding Fog VIllage and so, enemy ninja of Enmugakure band together and on a special night, the twenty-first of december. The enemy ninja waited, watched over the village from above. It was unknown how they got through the fog, but as the waited like predator stalks prey until all the village went to sleep. In the air, rained many, one after another paper bombs, exploding tags and other exploding ninja tools upon the village, waking people up in the middle of sleep, leaving them too tired to defend themselves. One after another they were slaughtered, survivng villagers and ninja were forced to flee agaisnt their might and the enemy ninja laughed maniacally as they killed almost every villager, including baby, child, animal, stepped on insects, burned down trees, stole a few sacred scrolls and each, pierced their sharpest weapon in the body of Yamamoto and disposed of his body by setting it on fire to burn with the village.

Taken away from their home, young Yuki Jinsu and Akago Jinsu, both the heirs to the Jinsu leadership and sister and brother, ordered by Yamamoto for them to be taken to different locations so they both won't be found and killed awell. Most of the survivng Jinsu followed the trail ofAkago Jinsu, while only a few followed Yuki. AKago was headed to Iwagakure No Sato, while Yuki was headed to Konohagakure No Sato. Both, only seven years old at the time. Yuki arrived at the Konohagakure no Sato's Gates with a few older cousins of hers. Monitered by Konoha jounin, they were accepted into the village. The cousin's split apart around the village because the village as so big it was easy to get lost. Yuki, was left all alone at age eleven until she met a child getting beat up in the alley and she tried to rescue him by attacking the attackers but fell short because she was not strong enough. There, feeling weak and ashamed on herself, she felt like she had no purpose in the village. Until the boy she tried to rescue, the next day, told her to come to the academy with him. Together they built a strong bond. The boy's name was Sayuri Tenshinchigi, a blond haired kid who was extremely kind but akward.

Yuki Jinsu and Sayuri Tenshinchigi both were quick learners, graduating at age twelve, however they ended up on opposite teams. Yuki Jinsu, did not want to grow up to be the typical female medic ninja, she wanted more to prove that her clan is different. Yuki had to fight her friend, yet childhood rival, Suri. Suri had the opposite personality of Yuki, but Yuki wanted to prove that she can win and she did. After graduating, she was quickly promoted to jounin without taking the jounin exams due to outstanding preformance during her missions as a chuunin. She still morns over the lost of her former home, friends, family and father, but she made a promise to herself and her father, that she we rebirth the clan so they cab start a new. She will rebirth it with her glory and through her glory will live her Legacy. After a few years of serving her village as a jounin, she was accepted and considered to be an ANBU captain, she accepted to see what it was like, working so close and with the Hokage. She enjoyed her experience but it was time to hang up her headband. At age twenty-seven, she was done with being a ninja. Now it's time to relax and create her "Glory".

After a year passed and she became twenty-eight, she also became pregnant. Didn't waste any time did she? Well, her Glory was a boy, a boy she named Ichirou for the simple fact that he is the first son, and first that will carry out the Legacy of the clan, the second will be his offsprings and so on, so forth. "Ichirou Tatsurai Jinsu, The Legacy."

The Legacy is Born

The Legacy is born and that Legacy is, Ichirou Tatsurai Jinsu of the Jinsu Clan, ready to embark on his journey to rebuild his clan. Ichirou, is a smart young guy, sweet and nice guy. Wonderful to females unless they annoy him and it's quite easy to annoy Ichirou, meaning he's not THAT nice to every girl. Ichirou was born with forever changing heterochromia. Which altered the left eye of Ichirou to turn crimson red at times. At first it as weird but their are alot of weird things in Konohagakure, changing eye color with no Doujutsu gives Ichirou the upper edge to fool his opponents when he grows older. Over time, Ichirou grew more intellegent, somewhat at the intellegance level of a Nara, without the shadow release of course. Ichirou used his Kekkei Genkai to an unbelievable extent at a very young age. In fact, when he became a genin is when he used it. After graduating the academy with honors, Ichirou was then moved on to genin teams. Over time, during missions, Ichirou was strong enough to even match his Jounin Sensei. It was amazing how much progress, and heart this young boy has, even though he doesn't show it in enthusiam. He has the will of a powerful ninja. Intellegence of a brilliant scientist and skill thats better than any genin at the time. He entered the chuunin exams to only dominate his competition with ease. Although, at sometimes he began to feel a bit sick, he coughed up blood during one match and he wasn't even attacked. It may be something internal, stirring up inside Ichirou and he wants to know what it is.

Ichirou was promoted to chuunin after passing the chuunin exams with flying colors. However he asn't like other Chuunin. He became the very first chuunin to get his on squad. "Shiori Shimizu" and "Raimei Kanamari." At first glance, Shiori and Raimei both felt something deep for Ichirou from the start. Shiori, seeing him first to be honest but too young to make a move. She would let it be known that she has feelings for "Ichi-san.", which is what she calls him. Every chance she gets. While Raimei on the other hand, has trouble admitting her feelings. Or even letting emotion out besides excitement from battle. Raimei plans to tell Ichirou how she feels in due time, when the time is right and the setting is beautiful but until then, keep every woman near Ichirou, away! by any means. Except for Shiori who has to travel with them.

RP Sample:
"What a day, what a Day. The sun shines brightly over the Horizon as the sun rises slowly, second by second over the large hill within the Hoshigakure no Sato plains. Sun is a part of nature, it brings life and warmth to the once forzen earth and thus brought upon life. As you can see, nature is all around us, from the animals that lurk around the forest, to the grass your feet brush past. Nature breeds life to all creatures and the ignorant and clueless people who can think properly treats their home with such direspect. Complete shame on them for the sin they commit without any regards. Now, they get upset when nature takes it's course and gets revenge. Having mother nature feel shame on herself for getting what's coming to them. She has to lower her standards because the only the many people and creatures live on her treat her so wrong. So BADLY!......But, only father time has the say so in which he knows when justice will be served or mother nature will fall. I myself work to the fullest, to expand my power and knowledge no matter the difficulties I endure because I want better for the children of tomorrow. Just because we act selfish, foolish and cruel to the home we live in, doesn't make it fair for those in the future who either have to live in harsh conditions during their lifetime, clean up the mess the past created. Never get to see or witness the earth's most beautiful and magical places because of the stupidity the world place on themselves. Well I say if one person can make a damn difference, It will be me by a longshot. Even if I have to sacrifice my being to make sure my mother, mother nature that is, is safe, secure and happy to live on for how many other years to bring happiness, peace and love to the world. To the evil that dwells within the minds of humans. For the stupidity that lurks in the thoughts of man. Nature is a energy, a source and that force is one to be reckoned with because once it's on the rampage.

Nothing can stop mother nature's fury and I sit back in my rocking chair with a huge grin on my face, applauding mother nature for not taking anymore shit from the human race. She was here first and you come here, destroying her slowly and for what? giving you life? giving you food? gold? oil? oxygen to live. FUCK the human race and all that oppose me and my goals, FUCK all that do not wish nature the best. FUCK all of you who don't follow in my footsteps because I will kill you. Each and every one of you one by one. I will have the very earth you stand on be your worst enemy when I unlock my full power. My full potiential. I AM the son of Mother Nature and Father Time. I AM Nature's Blessing. I am a Tenshinchigi, A god of Heaven and Earth and I see to it that this god will kill all you damn demons!! Kagura stated, no Kagura preached, he spoke to himself, to Nature and self encouraged himself and put down all the people that ever commited sin to the earth and plans on keep doing it because if you have no respect for nature. The place you live on, you have to right to stay here and you are a demon in Kagura's book. SO BEGONE demon, for Kagura plans on ridding everyone that does anything to harm his 'Parents'.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Hokage
Hokage
The Hunter

Ichirou the Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou the Legacy   Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Quote :

[b]Name: Ninja Art: Can't See Everything.
Description: Ichirou preforms handseals and suddenly, his physical features, looks, and being disappears from sight. He blends in with the surroundings, fading from existance as some would say.

Denied

Quote :
Name: Fire Release: Flame Cloud
Description: Ichirou, a preforms handseals and enhales, then exhales a large cloud made of pure flames at his opponent that would engulf the whole area in fire or he could aim it in the air and use chakra control to muniplate where it moves or ride the flame cloud to anywhere and use chakra control to muniplate it's direction, speed and everything else.

Too godmoddy, and way too powerful for its rank. Denied.

Quote :
Name: Kagutsuchi: Inferno Blaze
Description: Kagutsuchi is a jutsu created by Ichirou that engulfs his whole arm in an inferno blaze covered with flame chakra and fierce as a tornado. It starts off as a small flame that emits from the palm and then suddenly, it takes over the whole right or left arm and this jutsu boosts the speed and percision of Ichirou. Ichirou would then strike his opponent with the flame chakra engulfed arm and send the opponent ablaze on contact making it an instant victory. Inferno Blaze takes many traits of Rasengan and Chidori, the striking style of chidori and somewhat the same effects of the rasengan when the opponent is hit.

Too godmoddy, unless you make it so that because of the tech, your speed decreases, otherwise, denied.

Quote :
Name: Flame Spear
Description: Ichirou preforms handseals and generate fire chakra in his palm and aims it at his target. A long spear made of pure flames that would extent and retract at Ichirou's will. Ichirou can also curve the angle of the spear, making it bend and such.

Approved as A-ranked technique.

Quote :
Name: Fire Style: Seekers
Description: Ichirou creates fire balls of how many he pleases and fires them towards the direction of his opponent or in the air and the fire balls, HEAT and CHAKRA seek out their opponent, tracks down the opponent and attempts to hit them to get their target no matter what. Ichirou can muniplate the size of the fire balls using chakra control from afar.

Put a limit on how much posts they can follow the opponent, and the fire balls will stop after a number of times the enemy dodges.

Quote :
Name: Silent Nightmare.
Description: The Weakness is the Byakugan at it's strongest point. Ichirou would preform handseals quite swiftly and once completed. It will place a genjutsu on not onlt the opponent but everything within a 30 mile radius. All living things are placed under this genjutsu that they cannot hear an opponent. It would take immense concentration to break this Genjutsu. Ichirou would mostlikely strike when he is unheard and this jutsu amplifies his strategies.

Too strong for its rank, and too godmoddy even if it was made S-rank, denied.

Quote :
Name: Darkness Reign.
Description: Ichirou would place a Genjutsu on his opponent that darkness on his side and that he can muniplate darkness and the shadows, having shadows consume his opponent from the bottom rising up slowly. The opponent feels suffocated and unable to breathe, unable to move.

Too strong for its rank, and too godmoddy, denied.

Quote :
Name: False Presence
Element: None
Description: Ichirou activates this Genjutsu when she preforms handseals and the target(s) glance at her. The mind of the opponent starts to see multiple Ichirou's everywhere,every where he looks it's a Ichirou waiting to attack. The False Kazurai's attack in many but only hurting the mind of the Target when he believes he is being attacked by the many groups of Ichirou much like clones. The opponent also believes that he has no chakra left to do anything and all his attributes were lowered but in reality the target has everything he or she began with. This genjustu also turns living real people look like multiple Ichirou's to make false appearence. The target could accidently kill one of his own.

Hmm, denied.

Quote :
Name: Float with the Wind.
Element: Wind.
Description: Float with the Wind Technique is a jutsu that allows Kazurai to move as fluent with the wind yet ferocious like a hurricane and have control like a tornado. This allows him to move swift but quietly or slow and soundless which is an advantage to Ichirou seeing as he is a ninja.

You wrote at rank" supplementary" instead of actually giving it a rank.. And then, your description is very vague, denied.

Quote :
Name: Shattering Noise
Element: Sound
Description: Ichirou creates handseals and unleashes a ear bleeding, concentration shaddering and mostlikely brain disrupting loud noise produce from just nothing. This jutsu allows Ichirou to random produce a noise at it's loudest degree of instant ear bleeding and maybe more if the opponent stays in the area for long. This jutsu is deadly, and can kill if the opponent doesn't move.

Godmoddy and too strong for its rank.. If you make it that it only causes ear bleeding, and make it S-rank, then approved.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Ichirou the Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou the Legacy   Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 am

Ichirou the Legacy 933624 Ichirou the Legacy 120898 Ichirou the Legacy 933624
Sorry but edit this and ill approve.
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Sponsored content

Ichirou the Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou the Legacy   Ichirou the Legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichirou the Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Unspoken Memories :: Creations :: Character Applications-