Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Ending the Yonbi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizamo

Kizamo

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Kizamo arrived and smirked as he felt the chakra of all three of his targets, Takashi Hikari, Kisame Hoshigaki, and the yonbi.It was night and the moon was the largest he had ever seen it, several wolves were howling and he could see his breath, he drew his sword from his side, "this night is going to be one for the memory book", he joked to himself. The sword caught on a fury of blazing blue flames,Kizamo slashed the sword at the air, releasing several large fire balls that hit different points around the village. The fire balls hit the floor and turned into large walls of fire, then created a large circle in the forest with two long path's going out of the circle, "Well,this is the stage that we will be fighting in,the path to the right, is where the yonbi is waiting, the path in front of us is where our two akatsuki friends are waiting, remember not to touch the wall of fire,as it will result in instant incineration".
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:15 am

"Understood." said The Black Reaper appearing next to Kizamo. "It looks as if we've beaten them here, shouldn't be long now. Our opponents aren't to be under estimated. I want you to take on Kisame and I'll handle Takashi. Kisame is a water element master...and thats the only element I plan on using during these fights." he muttered looking at the fire surrounding them. "That fire wont last long." he said refering to the amount of water that will soon fill this place. The Black Reaper placed on hand in the form of a hand sign on his mouth and one straight up in the air. "Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu." he said calmly as abnormaly thick mist found its way to them. "If you need help....don't be afraid to ask. This isn't a battle of honor and no other SSM members are here to witness your asking. So don't worry...I got your back." he said smiling, though Kizami couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
https://talesofthesannin.rpg-board.net
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:33 am

Kisame had been on his way to capture the Yonbi when he noticed the sudden Mist appear from knowhere. "Mist doesn't just move like that..." he growled knowing it was a jutsu. Kisame leaped through the trees feeling the chakra of two S-Class ninja. One of which was nearly higher the that of Bijuu. "The hell?! How could somebody have this amount of chakra?" he thought as he arrived on the seen and pulled Samehada from his back. "My name is Kisame Hoshigaki; I'm here to capture the Yonbi...and if either of you stand in my way, I'll carve you to pieces!" he said swinging it to his side creating a massive explosion of air that destroyed the flames to his left.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 am

Near noticed the mist that began forming around the area to his left and continued on his same path hoping to avoid it so he didn't get wet. "Those fools won't feel my chakra and thanks to that mist I can shroud myself as well." He pulled out a seal and threw it on the ground causing the mist to multiply and spread towards it withou using chakra that wasn't natural. "Thank you Akurei for teaching me to make the seal that now hides my chakra."
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am

Shidou was able to catch another Akatsuki and glanced toward Kizamo. "You handle Kisame, I'll handle the rest." he said before vanishing in a heap of lightning. After a quick electricalt storm, Shidou appeared behind Near and watched him try to hide. "You know, you're nothing but a coward." he said in the same lifeless voice he always uses. "Always sending everyone else out to do your bidding, I'm suprised you came here yourself. Even though you were trying to hide...I didn't detect your chakra, but I caught your scent...something I was trained to do." he said glaring at near through his mask. "I may day in this battle today with you and Takashi....but neither of you will escape without serious injury." he said confidently. "You're probably wondering who I am...so I guess I'll tell you. I am the leader of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and I'm also known as...The Black Reaper." he said as two daggers shot outward from his sleeves and into his hands. The Black Reaper took a combat position and stood ready for anything Near had to throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 am

"You are well known so why don't we cut the bullshit and get on with this ?" Near teleported a good distance from the man while still inside the mist and began to covor himself with the mist's runoff so that the water would capture the photons that cause small and then while turning around he pushed chakra to his feet (still unnoticable) to make him faster and to cancel the sounds his feet created and made his way away from Shidou.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Shidou grinned through his mask, "Were not equal Near!" he called out into the mist as he reveresed his jutsu, causing the mist to vanish. He instantly spotted Near and glared at him. "So you are a coward...your afraid of me." he said aloud so that Kizamo and Kisame could both hear him. Shidou performed a few hand signs before placing the tip of his dagger against the rock beneath their feet. "Water Style: Rising Water Slicer!" he shouted as he slung his dagger through the rock in a sweeping motion causing a fast jet of water to slice through the rock and head toward Near at dangerous speeds. By the time it were to reach Near, it would be as tall as a tree. "Some leader you are...your a disgrace to the Akatsuki!" he shouted.

Name: Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu will create a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.
Ending the Yonbi 300px-Water_Release_Rising_Water_Slicer
Back to top Go down
Kizamo

Kizamo

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:24 pm

The flame wall that Kisame had destroyed instantly regenerated,Kizamo snickerd at this,"I just hate boring fights Kisame Hoshigaki,don't make this one one of those,anyway lets get down the basics of what I understand about you"."Your sword,Samehada does'nt cut it shreds,it also absorbs chakra the opponet's chakra while your,well I can't have that".Kizamo brought jumped forward and swung his sword,seemingly at Kisame, he then changed the direction completely and had it slam into samehada,he quickly removed it and jumped back.As soon as he did,a large covering of ice formed over a part of Samehada,"You'll notice that hit that little chakra absorbing mouth on your sword,and now that that's done,lets fight".

OOC:People stop trying to destroy the flames,they're supposed to be the equivalent as yamamoto's flames.

Last edited by Kizamo on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:13 am

Kisame stared as he did this, he glanced at his sword and noticed a patch of ice on the bandeges of his sword and realed his head back in a laughing fit. "A Chakra absorbing mouth you say? Thats gotta be the most rediculous thing I've ever heard!" he said laughing again. Kisame reached his hand out and slung off the bandages around Samehada and stared at it as it grew larger, the small scales on it spreading out. At the top of the sword, was a large mouth with razor sharp teeth. "So maybe there is a mouth...but, its not what absorbs chakra." said Kisame getting a rather large grin. Kisame began performing hand signs and tossed Samehada into the sky and slammed his palm onto the ground. "Water Style: Explodiing Water Colliding Wave!" he shouted as water erupted beneath his feet causing him to rise into the sky. The water shot out like tital waves in all directions, blowing down trees and this time...extenquishing the flames. Kisame rode a rather large wave that towered over Kizamo and rushed downward to crush him.

OOC: What makes you think everyone knows who this Yamato guy is? And no fire except the Amaterasu can beat water unless the fire technique uesed is fused with a wind style technique.

Name: Water Style: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Element: Water
Description: After unleashing a great volume of water from under his palm, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks, the amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used. When used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even dry wastelands will turn into an ocean. Afterwards, the excess water can presumably be used for additional water release jutsu.
Ending the Yonbi 300px-Kisame_attacking_team_10
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am

Near could see a small puff of smoke rise from the spot where his clone was standing and then with a small rise in chakra a large explosion shook that spot and caused a dense mist that covered about 3 Sq. Mi. to spread throughout the area. The mist reached well beyond the Yonbi and would also give good cover for Near from Shidou who stood at least a mile or 2 away.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo

Kizamo

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Kizamo's eyes widend as he saw Kisame's jutsu,then as the wave drew closer and closer, he slowly cracked a smile. Kizamo quickly held out his hand and watched the water freeze infront of him, he then jumped at the top of the frozen wave and grinned at Kisame, "you're worthless, the only reason im fighting you is because there's no one else, it's a good thing your in akatsuki because you would be dead weight for the new seven swordsmen of the mist". Laughing insanely, Kizamo pointed it at Kisame, then shot out a highly concentrated bolt of wind at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ending the Yonbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending the Yonbi   Ending the Yonbi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ending the Yonbi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Unspoken Memories :: The Land of Wind :: Forest of Wind-
Jump to: