Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Akatsuki's Plan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

A man appeared from behind the large statue of the eight headed serpant and greeted it with a bow. "I am here to release you again my precious... so that we make take vengeance on this world." Near turned towards the door to look and wait for Takashi.
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 am

Takashi appeared in hologram,right next to Near and glared at him with his jagon activated,"What is it you want leader?,we're about to capture the fucking Yonbi and you call us in....",Takashi,where he really was,looked at Kisame struggling to get in the hologram and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 pm

OoC:Takashi this post is meant to be before your current battle. So anyone posting after Takashi ignore it and Takashi post a new entrance and delete the original post... plz...
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Kisame walked into the meeting room and stared at his leader, a strong one at that. "As you may know, I am no longer in the Seven Swordsman of the Mist." he announced walking up next to Near. "Nice to meet you, I've heard many things about your work." he said grinning. "A man going by the name 'The Black Reaper.' is leading a team of the Seven Swordsman to stop us from capturing the Yonbi. Any ideas on a plan of action?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Near turned from his spot and began looking at the man who had just arrived into the temple. "It has been a long time since I have met with the members that joined Akatsuki so do not take it personally that I did not greet you." He bowed to Kisame taking in every aspect of the man's appearance. From the tinted blue skin,gills,and even his sword seemed to have an air of its own. "Samehada I presume and his owner... Kisame Hoshigaki. Such great shinobi have joined our cause I see. Also you are right about the people trying to stop us that is why we must make our move on the Yonbi right away. How do you like my beautiful temple? You have heard the story of it, am I correct? Or have the tales of me been erased with the supposed passing of my life?" Near bent over slightly backwards and let out a loud, hearty laugh that echoed throughout the walls and played off the angles of the halls.

A loud rustling and cracking could be heard in the temple. "My master? Is it you?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Right after the mysterious voice sounds, Tobi walked in with his arms dangling and looks at his leader with a tilt. "Leader? Is that you?" Tobi then bows and stands up straight, if he was smiling noone would know as he has his mask on, speaking in his regular sinical voice. "Greetings again leader, been a while and my most sincere apologies."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:12 am

"Madara my good friend welcome back to the temple... I assure you that yu have returned at a wonderful time... Now is the time that we awaken the beast that Akurei found for us so long ago" Near bowed his head and then began walking towards Madara. "If you are sorry about leaving then it is forgiven."

Last edited by Near on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 pm

"Akurei? Hm, i vauguely but strongly recall that..." Taking off mask Tobi meets near half way bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Hokage
Hokage
The Hunter

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:42 pm

OOC: I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you guys at least make 5 lines when posting?
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 am

"Uchiha Madara... Such a name brings back such pleasent memories and also pleasent feelings. You're name is one of power to me and all who know of you. It is a shame that Konoha would erase you from there books and try to teach there people to forget your deeds. If you ask me you are such a great man and also one with great power. After the Yonbi has fallen we shall return and reak the long awaited havoc that should have returned you to there minds long ago. With the help of the power that is in these walls we shall seek the vengeance that has waited in my mind for so long." He took hold of Madara's arm and began to lead him down the hall towards the place he heard the serpent's shrill voice eminating from. "Such is the way of the world I guess my friend... but it will not be long that it will stay that way. We will have are vengeance no matter what stands in our way. You can be sure of that." Near quickened his pace as he began to fill with the anger that his words where supposed to convey. He continued to think of the downfall of the villages and with his anger he began to hate the world as it was. "Such a world... Filled with such promising power. There should be more pain and more suffering so that all can be stronger and the weak will be lessened because more will be strong and understand the true implications of power and the true meaning of courage. That is the way I want it to be. You know my friend when you were gone I came up with a great poem to express myself." He handed Tobi a piece of parchment with a poem written on it.

"When I was young I thought that I was filled with light,
That if you cut me it would shine,
However when I came into the world I was filled with hate,
If I were to cut my skin the world would fill with darkness."

"I have spent to long in this scrape for power and now it is time for me to leave this struggle. I am going to stop being an active member in this organization and you will act in my place as the Leader of Akatsuki... I will maintain my control over Amegakure and we will still act as friends and my primary goal will still lie with the Akatsuki. All of the weapons we wielded in the past are still here and they will be yours. The only thing I will take is the Serpent." Near made a few handsigns and then while a large amount of chakra surged past Tobi and into himself he turned away. "I will also take the 'Blade of Dragons' as well. For now farewell my friend." With that he turned away and exited the 'Temple of Akurei'."

Last edited by Near on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Walks with Near as he tilts his head slightly, listening, he quickens his pace too as Near gets angrier and angrier. "Uhh leader...?" Notices that Near is not listening and sighs inwardly, then looks confused as he takes the parchment and reads it frowning slightly.
Pauses and looks at Him in shock "What?! Me? be leader?" Sighs again sitting on the floor, mumbling "Me...leader...hm," smiles laughing sinically, "This should be fun"

Grunting getting up and walks toward the main chamber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akatsuki's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Plan   Akatsuki's Plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki's Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Unspoken Memories :: The Land of Rain :: Temple of Akurei-
Jump to: