Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kaishi(W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaishi

Kaishi(W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Kaishi(W.I.P)   Kaishi(W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:43 pm

General Information

Name:Kaishi

Nickname: Kai, Rai, and Kairai

Looks: Kaishi(W.I.P) 1210655033073

Personality: Kaishi is energetic, and she puts her energy to good use. She's fast, agile, and clever. She loves to fight and doesnt like to back down from a challenge, A.K.A a competitive streak. She is a master at transformation jutsu and has used such to infiltrate enemy lines. She loves to run obviously, feeling the breeze in her hair. She has a slightly,rash, slightly bold, carefree personality. She can cheer anyone up but can also cause enemys to cower before her.
Weapons: Standard ninja tools as well as a large sword she carries on her back usualy.

Village: Konoha

Known jutsus

(Genin get 2, Chunin get 4, Jounin get 6, ANBU get 7, Kage get 10-20. S-Rank criminals get 8, missing nin get whatever there previous rank was.)

Name: Transformation jutsu
Element:none
Description: This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konohagakure Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja

[/b]Name: Lightning hound
Element: lightning
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release ninjutsu, it requires a large amount of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

[/b]Name: Lightning Release: Thunder Binding
Element: lightning
Description: This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the jutsu can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack, which will then deactivate the other walls.

[/b]Name:
Element:
Description:

[/b]Name:
Element:
Description:

[/b]Name:
Element:
Description:

Other information

Background Information:(At least two paragraphs of how your character got to where they are now.)

RP Sample:(This is required if you want a spot above Chunin, should be 2-3 Paragraphs.) Kaishi(W.I.P) 1210655033073
Back to top Go down

Kaishi(W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Unspoken Memories :: Creations :: Character Applications-
Jump to: