Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The First Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

The First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Its been one year since Shidou left to train with Jiraiya, things can change in one years time...many things....Shidou gazed upward at the sky as he entered the land of fire, his home. He squinted his eyes in the sunlight, watching two birds fly overhead as the wind ruffled his hair. "Heh, its been quite some time!" he said excitedly as he put his hands behind his head. "I wonder how much everybody has grown! I bet they're all strong as hell!" he explaimed with an excited look. He reached an old abandoned city, and looked around at the wasteland. "I rememember back when my old team trained here, it was the only place we could find some peace." he murmered silently.

Shidou walked through the buildings, glancing at each and everyone of them. He walked into the shade of one of the buildings and placed his palm on its smooth cold surface. When he removed his head a picture drawn with chalk was seen, a picture the three of them made that showed Yui hugging Shidou while Takashi stood looking the other way frowing. There was another picture next to that one that showed the three of them happily hanging out. Then, there was a picture, one Shidou had not seen. It was Takashi's drawing, and it was very good too...despite the fact that it was gloomy. The picture showed Takashi standing in the middle this time, with both Shidou's and Yui's backs to him. "What happened to us..." he whispered letting his fingers trail of the stone. Shidou turned around and continued walking through the abandoned buildings, thinking about the past year of training he had went through.
Back to top Go down
https://talesofthesannin.rpg-board.net
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Brauschwenn was sitting on one of the collapsed buildings in the old City. Her eyes were closed and she was talking with the 10 headed dragon on her shoulder known as Doshu. The beautiful immortal was unknowing that someone was approaching, However doshu mumbled something to her and her eyes opened a bit to notice Shidou walking through the Old City. She tilted her head a moment and listened to him speak, the man sounded sad.

She stood up and moved over to him and peeked over his shoulder pink hair barely tickling his cheek, she wasn't very tall so her chin was mighty close to his shoulder. Her blue eyes stare at the picture drawn in chalk and tilted her head a bit more. "Hrm, And who are they?" She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Shidou grinned as he just noticed the girl staring behind him. "They are my old squad members....and now they are nothing." he said flatly as he slowly turned his body around. He seemed a bit happier than he was asecond ago and stared down into the girls eyes. "I'm a bit suprised you were able to sneak up on me, nice job." he said closing his eyes in a smile, though in his head he told himself not to get distracted again. "Erm....where are you from? And I guess I should introduce myself." he said rubbing the back of his head. "My name is Shidou Hikari. I'm from Konoha, but not for much longer, and I was once one of the 12 Ninja Gaurdians. If you plan to get more information...you'll have to force it out of me." he said giving her a non-hostile smile.
Back to top Go down
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Brauschwenn listened to him for a moment before Doshu climbed atop of her head, Shidou would notice that the dragon had a MASSIVE amount of Dark Chakra inside of him. Brauschwenn took a moment to scratch her cheek however and shrugged "I come from the Hokage Mountain, I was there before Konoha was, When konoha was built by Hasirama, I was forced to leave because of my Kekkei Genkai and what I had to do to keep living. I do not desire information, though I'm sure I could get it out of you if I wanted to." She let out a playful giggle "My name is Brauschwenn Kiyanaki, I come from a line of immortals that began with my father and his brother The Rikudo Sennin. I have been alive for hundreads of years with the help of my Kekkei Genkai." She says idly as if its common knowledge, of course, her father was well known for his crimes against humanity.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Shidou gave a faint smile. "You're not immortal. I've met people who have told me they were immortal and cannot die. Heh, I proved them wrong about that. It doesn't matter who or what you are. You can die. Everything must come to an end at some point." he said calmly yet in a momotone voice. "Why are you in the Land of Fire Brauschwenn? And I doubt anybody could get information from me." he said with a sly grin. Shidou put his index finger to his lip and pandered for a few seconds. "Come to think of it, I'm somewhat of an immortal myself." he said concluding his thought. Shidou nearly closed the space between the two and stared into her eyes intently. "It would a spoil to tell you how though." he said with a smile as he examined her. She was very cute, a good woman in his eyes. Smooth pink hair and soft lips, her personality wasn't to bad either. She was someone Shidou could get along with.
Back to top Go down
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Brauschwenn stares at him for a moment, "You're right, Everyone must die eventually. As for why I am here perhaps I'm seeking a way to die, I hope to find someday someone who is strong enough to take my life in battle. That way, I can die a truly honorable death." She said idly, looking down, the look of a woman who actually had nothing more to live for. "Anyway, Until that day comes I intend to live every day to its fullest." She says with a slight smile.

Doshu leaps from her head and lands on Shidou's head he sends one of his heads down to look shidou in the eye. "Hmm...This boy is strong, but he's not strong enough to end your life Brauschwenn." Brauschwenn shrugged a bit "I suppose its good that he is a cute one isn't it?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Shidou frowned at Doshu. "How about...you get off....my head..." he said gritting his teeth in annoyance. He looked up with a happier expression and poked Doshu. "I wouldn't be so sure about that little guy, I'm often full of suprises." he said grinning. Shidou looked back at Brauschwenn before putting his finger under her chin, lifting it so that she stared into his eyes. "Why don't you join me Brauschwenn..." he whispered. "My gaol is to conquer on of the Hidden Villages and use its resources to end this war and stop the Akatsuki once and for all. The path I'm choosing is one with many battle ahead...lots of pain...a little bit of suffering, and well....alot of fun." he said with a wink. Shidou finally straightened into a more serious voice, "Its going to be hard...and maybe you may find that honorable battle you've been searching for."
Back to top Go down
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Brauschwenn took a moment to study his eyes a smirk forming on her lips when he mentioned fun. He was really cute, and she was so very alone. She considered his offer and shrugged a bit. "I'll come along I don't see a problem in it..." she says slowly her hair falling gracefully over her left shoulder as those eyes stare into his. "Though...I'm curious...What type of fun would you be considering hm?"
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Shidou smiled and turned his back to hers, "Tempt me and you'll find out soon enough." he replied simply give a small glance back to her. He started walking forward a bit then turned around and gave her a puzzling look. "Could you tempt me?" he asked questioning her woman hood, experience, and yet daring her to do so. Shidou turned around and started walking, hopeing she would suprise him. He had quite a few suprises himself.

OCC: Short= A portian of my lazy ness. :D
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:20 am

"Shidou Hikari... tis tis. What will you do to stop me and my organization? Why would you want to? We are not as evil as under Madara and definately not as mad. All we want is the power of all the beasts and we will use them for something less evil then the greatness of violence avoided by caging them."

Ooc : short cuz the bell rang...
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 am

Shidou grinned at the sudden appearence of the Akatsuki. None the less, the leader. "Well....look who decided to grace us with his presence, the Devil himself." he said turning to face Near "Is this the part where you get on your knees and beg me not to kill you all? You're obviously afraid of me if you came here in person just to get me to back down or join you....correct? Which means I pose a threat to you." Shidou activated his Jagon and walked right up to the Akatsuki leader, "What if I say no to joining you? Are you going to kill me?" he said grinning.

Shidou turned back around and walked over to Brauschwenn. "Listen...get as far away from here as you can. A major battle is about to break out and I don't want you caught up in it..." he whispered. Shidou lifted up his shirt to reveal a nasty wound covered in bandages. "Looks like we wont be able to have our fun after all..." he said with a saddened look in his eyes. Shidou turned around, putting an arm up in a defensive position infront of Brauschwenn. "Listen...Near The fact is, your the leader of Akatsuki and well...Eventually I'll be one of your worst enemies depending on how things play out. No matter what...neither of us are getting away without a fight." he said bringing out his knuckle blades.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:48 am

The First Encounter 876849 OoC:My name is Near not Akushumi and the italics is like a sarcastic remark The First Encounter 876849

Near began to approach the man who calles himself Shidou and began to draw a single shuriken to trim his fingernails. "So... Shidou Hikari has agreed to show me his Jagon without even a single attack to provoke him. My how violent this world has grown under the supervision of the great shinobi villages... such a shame that the world cant bow to me at this very moment. It would be so much more... peaceful."

He took a few more steps before contemplating the next thing he would say to the man. "Why dont you just join me my friend? This world could be so great under our care. Like a newborn baby that is so beautiful and serene. We will caress and invite the great things that can be found under careful eyes. Nothing will escape our grasp and noone will be able to stop us. Such things like war and famine... violence and suffering will be nonexistent. We shall be gods in this new time and age. Do you think you would be happy with this world of ours if it were that way?" He put his hand out to Shidou and begged him to reach for it. "Is this the way you would have it?"
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 am

Shidou closed his eyes for a second, a small grin forming across his face. "Your face provokes me." he said with distaste. "The world is going to bow before you so easily. If you want people to bow before you...you'll need a damn good reason. I have my own methods of changing the world. Both of our ways are completly diffrent...I wont join you. The End." he said performing a hand sign. "Fire Style:....Roaring Flame Sphere!" he said leaping backward and taking in a deep breath. He built up chakra in the core of his chest and exhaled a meteor sized sphere of fire. The sphere burned trees to nothingness as the massive obolisk of fire sailed toward Near. "Good Ridance." he said immediatly turning around and running in the opposite direction. "Brauschwenn! Come on! That attack is going to wipe out this entire area!" he screamed to her with a half worried tone.

Name:Fire Style: Roaring Flame Sphere
Element:Fire
Description: Shidou exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
The First Encounter 300px-Fire_Release_Roaring_Flame_Sphere
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

"Water Cannon technique"A large blast of water began hurdling towards the fire attack lowering its strength upon impact making it the strength of a Rank-C jutsu. "Sky Dragon." Near's body began to alter. He grew the tail of the dragon and also Then with another movement he inhaled the remnants of the jutsu and spat them back towards the sky. "Join me you fool." He began running towards Shidou and grabbed at his arm attempting to stop his retreat.

- Water Element; Water Cannon Technique [Suiton; Suihou no Jutsu]
A skill that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to push down to cause physical damage. The user can spit three such beams consecutively, or fire them off one per post. After three posts, if any of the shots remain unfired, they are lost.

Skill Name: Sky Dragon
- Skill Type: Doujutsu
- Skill Rank: S
Description: The true form in which Tenyajuu train for. This form allows the user to grow wings and also gain scales that protect from heat of there own jutsu and also other dragon attributes to increase there strength and speed. In this form the user can use katon jutsu with increased strength.
Back to top Go down
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Brauschwenn had been standing by watching the fight go on, This intrigued her. She decided to help Shidou, She does several hand signs and withdraws her sword uncompacting it and immediately the ground and whole city begins to glow. A MASSIVE amount of Natural chakra forms around her and compacts into her sword making her and her sword glow. "Hmm...This might be interesting."

She immediately lept towards Aku and aimed to slice off his arm that grabbed her new found leader. Doshu, The Ten Headed Dragon, leaped off her head and landed in a crouch growing to about 10 stories tall. "Foolish Akatsuki member...Prepare to die."
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 am

Shidou stepped backwards a bit and began building up chakra. Most of Shidou's attacks were wide ranged...so if used either Brauschwenn or Doshu would get caught up in the blast. He only had one technique that was strong enough to defeat Near yet keep Brauschwenn safe as well. Shidou reached in his back pocket and pulled out a scroll. "I havn't used this since my battle with the Former Tsuchikage." he mumbled half to himself as he slung the scroll open to reveal ten symbols. Each of the Ten symbols melted out of the scroll with a liquid type aura surrounding the symbols. Each symbol held in the air at head length, all next to each other before turning into ten puppets wearing white cloaks with the symbol on their head. "White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikimatsu!" he shouted as each finger connected a chakra tring to each of the puppets. (One finger per puppet.) "Take this!" he shouted manuvering both of his arms...the second he did the puppets leaped outward and went for an attack.

Puppet One's Attack: Through Shidou's control, The First pupper slammed its large fists together and appeared above Akushumi in seconds, swing its massive right fist toward his chest.

Second Puppets Attack: Through Shidou's manipulation, the second puppet shot its arms foreward and extended rib like spikes to try and cage Near in side.

Puupet 3's Attack: Shidou manipulated his right middle finger and acused the 3rd puppet to pull a Kunai out of Shidou's pocket. It then did a sweeping motion with its body through the air and ended up on Near's right side. At that, it lashed the kunai out at his right thigh.

Shidou decided to keep the remaining puppets close to him for defense incase Near somehow managed to devise a counter attack. He looked toward Brauschwenn and smiled, "Be careful.....alright?" he said sympatheticly. As he turned his attention back to Near.

Jutsu Effect

Name:White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu
Description:These ten puppets were created by the inventor of the
Puppet Technique, Monzaemon Chikamatsu. They later came into Shioud' possession. To use the puppets, Shidou first released them from their carrying scroll and then controlled each with a chakra string connected to one of her ten fingers. This ability to control ten puppets at once earned Chiyo great fame.
Appearence:
The First Encounter 300px-Ten_Puppet_Collection_of_Chikamatsu

Puppets:
The puppets are apparently very powerful, as Chiyo claimed that she had destroyed a castle with them, and that afterwards she had sworn to never use them again. They were capable of countering
Sasori's Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets, due in great part to their ability to work together. Donned in white coats, each of the puppets have different sets of skills and weapons. The puppets and their skills are listed below, numbered for ease of reference.

1. The Ten Chikamatsu Puppets
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet1 Puppet One: This puppet somewhat resembled an "oni" (demon). Although it possessed no weapons, its striking power was immense. This puppet primarily used its large fists as a means to fend off attackers. It always kept closer to Shidou in case it was needed as defense.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet2 Puppet Two: This puppet was able to extend its arms to form a sort of cage, where it would then launch bombs from its mouth. Since the explosion was accurate and very small, it dealt a great amount of damage to enemies whilst not damaging the cage. This puppet was also proficient at taijutsu.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet3 Puppet Three: This puppet had one eye, and was capable of releasing an orb from its mouth used for the Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet4 Puppet Four (\"Buddha\"): This puppet had spiky hair, and held the mark of Buddha in its mouth which activated Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction technique when used in conjunction with puppets #6 and #8. Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction is a technique where puppets #4, #6, and #8 formed a pyramid with a small space at the center. Prior to activation, Chiyo and the three puppets would form a seal that would then open a powerful vacuum that would suck in anything in front of the technique. However, the vacuum was prone to overloading, thus leaving the three puppets vulnerable.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet5 Puppet Five: A red puppet that works together with puppet #9. It is able to lift its face to reveal a spinning orb with four chakra blades. Since these blades are made of chakra and spin rapidly, even a scrape can prove deadly.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet6 Puppet Six: This puppet held an "Acts" seal in its mouth, and worked with puppets #4 and #8 to activate Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction technique.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet7 Puppet Seven: This puppet resembled a girl with red hair tied into buns. It wielded two large swords that were capable of cleaving through enemies with ease, although the sheer magnitude of the weapons reduced the puppet's dexterity. Puppet #7 was the main attacker, and could fend off even the strongest of enemies at an alarming rate.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet8 Puppet Eight: This puppet held the "Priest" seal, and worked in conjunction with puppets #4 and #6 to activate Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet9 Puppet Nine: A puppet with long black hair. It works in conjunction with puppet #5. Puppet #9 is able to extend its hand via a chain link before connecting with puppet #5 to hurl it around, thus being able to slice mid-ranged to close-ranged targets quickly and effectively. However, if #9 were to be destroyed, #5 would become vulnerable.
    The First Encounter ChikamatsuPuppet10 Puppet Ten: A bald puppet with large holes in its skull. This puppet's hidden weapons are the long extending cords coiled in its skull that can pierce numerous enemies at a time. Since the range is very long, it can pierce distant targets without even getting close. Also, it is able to latch onto opponents with its cords and then crumble them slowly. Puppet #10 can also use its hands and legs to fight, but lacks physical power.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 am

Near jumped back from the approaching sword and began to look towards Shidou and his new found slave."Such is the way of the world I guess then, my friend." After quickly watching the summoning of the puppets Near began to perform a few hand signs. "Hidden Mist Jutsu" A thick fog began to blanket the battlefield."Such an attack is so easy to counter my friend, but still I will not attack you. Will you just join me please?" He began performing more handsigns. "Mist Instantaneous Body Skill" He appeared about ten yards to the right where he was standing and brushed off a small amount of blood from his thigh where one of the puppets grazed him with a kunai. "Brauschwenn you would do well to withdraw your dragon seeing that the blood that runs through both of our vains our one and the same."

- Hidden Mist Jutsu [Kirigakure no Jutsu]
A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick fog, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his eyes this jutsu does not provide a significant combat advantage. This can also be used as a source for Mist based techniques.

- Mist Instantaneous Body Skill [Kiri Shunshin no Jutsu]
A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another in a veil of mist.
Back to top Go down
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am

Brauschwenn took a moment to absorb the chakra particals inside the mist causing it to disappear almost instantly as the Mist can't stay without the chakra inside of it. "Hmm...Doshu stay back and only get involved if you absolutely have to." She says slowly, she then did several handsigns before stomping the ground as two LARGE earth dragons erupt out from the ground and go spinning towards Near.

Tsuin Doton Doragon
(Twin Earth Dragon) The user creates two dragons
from earth and sends them at their enemy. The earth dragon is more
damaging than the Water Dragon Missile due to the fact that its made out
of rock that's further enforced with chakra, although the attack can be
blasted through with a lightning jutsu or defended against with another
earth jutsu. [A-Rank]
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Shidou manuvered puppets one, two and three back to him so that Brauschwenn could unleash her own attack. He then re-sealed them in the scroll in smiled. "This fight was over before it could start..." he mumbled as he took note of the cut on Near's thigh. Shidou then pulled out another scrool and activated it. Standing before them all, was the 3rd Kazekage.

OOC: Not done. xD
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 am

The First Encounter 876849 Since this topic is not at all progressing I'm shutting it down. The First Encounter 876849
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Unspoken Memories :: The Land of Fire :: Abandoned City-
Jump to: