Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

New life,new chance[open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

New life,new chance[open] Empty
PostSubject: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 am

Tenshi stood on a rooftop looking down at the people walking. Some of them were just palin civilans while some of them were missing ninja and hunter ninja. The wind blew her pink hair back revealing her soft white skin.

"At least the clan or my sister are not looking for me any where i know" Tenshi said letting out a small sigh. She only had one one to see people and that was because of the fact she could make out shapes through chakra.

In her past she used to be Orochimaru's experiment. He had given her a curse mark and left her to die in a forest. Luckily for her she managed to make it to the mist village entrance and get help after she passed out.

"Time to get a move on and head out before any of the other anbu members find me being lazy..they'll never let it go if they do find me" She thought before jumping down off of the roof.

She landed on her feet in the shadows making sure that nobody had saw her. No matter if she was helping someone out or not she couldn't risk her clan finding her alive. They all thoguht that she was dead so Tenshi wanted to keep it that way for as long as she could. Feeling that nobody was close anymore she walked out into the light of the moon still smiling. Even being blind she could still tell the warm feeling running in her stomach of the moonlight touching her skin.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:59 am

Something moved in the distant with chakra causing Tenshi to stop and reach for her scythe scroll. She was still close enough to where she could fight at long range but, decided that she would just go and look anyway. Grinning she ran making her black handled scythe appear out of the scroll while jumping toward another shop. Once she was at the Ramon shop the chakra got stronger forcing her to look around for the source. It seemed that someone was playing a joke on her or trying to get her attention away from something.

"This is why i want to get a tailed beast someday" She thought making her scythe go back in a scroll.

A kunai shoot towards her from the east direction filled with chakra. Tenshi moved quickly to the left barely getting gazed on the right side of her cheek as the kunai went into the ground. Some blood ran down her cheek but she didn't seem to notice as she growled and moved toward the direction of the kunai thrower.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Yuki stood beside a tree before noticing that someone was running towards her location. She had come to the mist village to gather information on the nine tailed beast not for a fight. Still at least she was going to have some fun if they managed to last long enough for her that is. Why are you wasting your time waiting for them to come instead of just going to them Neko said inside her head almost making her scream. Neko was the other voice inside her who loved to make her get tensed for some reason. Yuki was of course the silent type so most people thought they could get their way with her by flirting. The thing that they would receive was a katana blade near their throat or loosing one of their body parts.

"Shut up Neko I'm going to let them come to me instead...they may have some information on the tailed beast that w will neither ask or beat out of them" Yuki said still keeping her own voice low.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Tenshi stopped in her tracks when she saw the chakra of a girl standing near the tree. The already safety trigger in her body was going crazy only to get worse she she put her scythe blade away. The girl seemed to be waiting for someone to talk to or to kill leaving Tenshi forced to go and investigate. She moved quickly and within ten minutes was about five feet from the other girl.

"Can i ask what you are doing here?" Tenshi asked smiling slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Hokage
Hokage
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Hunter was roaming around the village of kirigakure... The village seemed to interest him so.. The village was cold and filled with bloody mist... A wonderful village... The young hokage's village was also a mighty fine village, but sometimes it's not enough.. The sky was blue and covered with storm clouds... The hokage, with his hands in his pockets, looking up in the sky, he smirked looking at the sky..

The mist, was surrounding him, then the wonderful rain drops started to fall... In Konoha stormy days rarely come... Well, konoha was quite fine.. Though he did not wish for the constant sunny days, it was still mighty fine. He then walked around blind sighted... The rain wasn't as strong as he would've thought it'd be...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Yuki looked at the girl before smiling softly to her. She could tell that behind the girl' hand band she was as blind as a bat. At least if i fight her it won't be so hard to lose Yuki thought before holding out her hand.

"My name is Yuki Kitsune and I'm looking for information on the nine tailed fox so that i can capture it for myself....do you know anything about it?" Yuki asked before pullign the girl closer to her then, jumping to the buildings "What is your name miss anbu black ops ninja?"

They managed to land on the ground infront of a boy who seemed like he was just sight seeing. She let go of the other girl then let out her own little sigh, this information search was getting her nowhere and time was being wasted.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Tenshi looked at Yuki bewildered and shocked out of her mind. She had known that people were crazy enough to go after the tailed beast but, she didn't think of meeting someone else besides herself. Feeling her hair in a mess she straightened it out then put it in a ponytail. Damn hair is going crazy today Tenshi thought before pulling her mind back to the subject at hand. She only had two options: one try and arrest Yuki risking a battle that could drag innocent people or two let them go without causing any alarm then have the anbu trust her even less.

"My name is Tenshi Chi...why do you want the nine tailed beast so badly" Tenshi said then noticed the other boy looking up at the sky.

"Umm can i ask your name and the reason you are in the mist village also sir?" Tenshi asked sighing
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:32 am

Yuki looked at Tenshi before a smile came on her face. She grabbed Tenshi by her arm pulling her closer before whispering in her ear "I want the nine tailed beast because it is the only way ill feel safe again unless you plan on protecting me like a sister Tenshi?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Tenshi felt a small blush come to her face as she thought about being someone's sister. Her own sister wanted her dead for being born and her call even anted her dead. The very thought of protecting someone seemed like a dream come true to her.

"I'll be like you're sister and protect you with my life Yuki...we'll go after the beasts together like a family...i wanted the two tailed beasts since i started being a anbu anyway" Tenshi said smiling" Plus they wouldn't miss me even if i left them"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Smiling Yuki simply patted Tenshi no her head before looking at the sky. No other anbu seemed to be in the area so, she could still stay in the village without being attacked. For once in her life she left safe but, wouldn't forget that her main goal was to capture the nine tailed fox making her self feel even safer.

"Fine then sister now what shall we do about the rest of the anbu..since you know they will be coming after you once you leave them" She said without even looking down toward Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm

"I don't really care....i don't think they will miss me anyway....i seem to be nothing but a weak link to most people anyway" Tenshi said lowering her eyes quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Rosairo stood on a roof listening to the girls go on about obtaining the tailed beast. She would have brought them in for betrayal if she really wanted to then watch them suffer in pain. Letting out a small sigh she let the wind blow her black hair forward before, jumping down from her hiding place landed on her feet between Yuki and Tenshi.

"I don't mean to stop you two girls but, i would like to get some information from you two about your plans and your allies" Rosairo asked looking up at Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:35 am

Yuki nearly jumped at the sight of the girl standing between her and her sister. If it was a male she would have attacked without any regrets but, this girl didn't seem like she meant any harm towards them. Letting out her own quick sigh she unzipped her black jacket letting the wind blow it back.

"We are going after the tailed beast...I want the nine tailed so that i can feel safe again and my sister Tenshi wants the two tailed" Yuki said in a even tone.

"I hope that you don't plan on getting us killed or captured Yuki because if you do I'll freaking kill you" Neko barked inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:25 pm

"I want the two tailed beast so that i can show my worth to my clan..they think that i can be just thrown away and am powerless when it comes to fighting" Tenshi said
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Rosario simply smiled at both of the girls again before opening her book and writing down their reasons for the tailed beast. She always kept anything she felt was important in her book so that she would remember to look into it another day.

"I hope you girls the beast of luck with your goals and if you need help..count me in sometime" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 am

"Would you be interested in helping us with the capture if the nine and two tailed beast miss?" Yuki asked staring at Rosario with curiosity in her eyes.

The girl seemed to have enough power to destroy a army of ninja if she wanted to but, it seemed that she was restricted by something like chains. She couldn't put her finger on the cause no matter how hard she tried. Whatever has this girl bound it seemed like it wasn't going to be released any time soon.

"Maybe she is bound to Orochimaru like it seems our new sister Tenshi is Yuki" Neko said inside her head
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 am

Rosario simply looked at Yuki before touching her chin thinking about her offer. She was bound to someone but for some reason she didn't know who yet. If, she went after the nine tailed or two tailed with the girls she would be disobeying a order but, the order wasn't given to her yet seeing that she didn't meet her owner yet. With a quick sigh she smiled at both girls still keeping her thoughts to her self. Fighting the tailed beast would be fun as hell anyway as long as she didn't die that is.

"How about i become your sister and when my owner says i ca i'll help you guys with everything i got okay....and Tenshi can i ask you one question..are you one of Orochimaru's experiments also?" Rosario asked in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 am

Tenshi looked in surprise at Rosario before keeping her hands behind her back. Most people wouldn't and couldn't notice the curse mark on her neck. She had always thought that other experiments died.

"Yes..i'm one of his experiments also..it seems that he has been silent about his activities over the years" She said slowly
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 am

" I don't know and don't really care to know what he's up to" Rosario said with venom in her voice. She only followed him because, he promised to help her with what she wanted.

"Now to the matter at hand sisters..which beast are we going after first?"
She asked staring at both Yuki and Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:46 am

Yuki wanted to say the nine tailed but, even she knew that it wasn't going to be easy. If she helped Tenshi capture the two tailed it would be faster and a lot easier. The nine tailed beast power nearly destroyed the leaf village and was still making its way to the mist village. They could capture the two tailed and with Tenshi's experience once they trained, Yuki would be able to capture the nine tailed she wanted.

"We should go after the two tailed beast first..Training should be the first thing on our mind since, we cant go after the beast just yet"
Yuki said slowly.

She didn't want to sit and not go after the beast but, common sense told her they needed to train. It wasn't going to be easy and if they didn't train to their limits it would be over before they even started. When it came to loosing control she would destroy everything in sight if she ever lost her control over any situation.

"Good plan Yuki..i don't need you to die on me because if you die i die"
Neko said
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 am

"That is a good plan sister and i think that would work since, we dont even know the true power of these tailed beast" Rosario said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life,new chance[open]   New life,new chance[open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life,new chance[open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Unspoken Memories :: The Land of Water :: Kirigakure Village Entrance :: Small Village-
Jump to: